Annual FINRA Entitlement User Accounts Certification
For fund managers that are registered with FINRA, you will be required to do a user accounts certification annually to verify the people that have access to your FINRA account. The process is very quick to do this verification.
Certification period is usually June 1, 20xx, to August 31, 20xx. Certifications must be done during this time period.
Steps are below:
- Log into your FINRA account at https://www.finra.org/#/
- Go to the Admin option on left menu or https://gateway.finra.org/app/ews-landing-page
- Select Start Certification button at the top of the page
- Review the users and the email addresses listed on the Account Certifications report and ensure they should all still have access.
- Click on the Certify Users button to finalize the certification.