Avestor System Notifications Overview
Avestor sends automatic system notifications at various times. These include the following:
1) When a user registers into the fund
2) When a user submits a registration step for approval by the fund manager
3) When a user or existing investor submits a soft commit request
4) When a user or existing investor submits an investment request
Our default is to send those notifications to the primary fund manager. In the case where there are multiple people requiring these notifications, the process is as follows:
- Set up a generic email address for the fund. For example, "firstname.lastname@example.org".
- Set up the email address to auto-forward all emails from Avestor to necessary team members.