Resetting your FINRA Password
Your FINRA password will expire 1 year after it is set up. Its critical to change your password before it expires otherwise resetting the password is more complicated.
To change the password on your FINRA account, follow these instructions. Use this font, color and size for text.
- Go to FINRA log in at https://www.finra.org/
- Select Log In and then select the FINRA Gateway Login
- Log in with your username and password. You will be required to authenticate to with either the Duo app on your phone, a phone call or text message.
- Select the icon on the top right of the page to see "My Account". This will take you to your profile page.
- Select Change Password to change your FINRA password.