Onboarding investors with a Solo 401K retirement account
Onboarding an investor with a Solo 401k account is different than an investor with a normal account. Below, we provide some guidance and tips to onboard the investor effectively.
Solo 401K Steps:
- Request investor to select LLC/LP as the account type in Step 1 of registration.
- Tell the investor to do the following:
- Enter the EIN for the Solo 401K account
- In Business Name, they should put the title of the Solo 401K account exactly as showin in their account statements
- The investor funds should come directly from their Solo 401K account to fund the account